20 Cleaning Tips to Make Your Home Sparkle
Posted on: 14/06/2020, 00:00BACK TO ALL ARTICLES
Get a pen, this is going to be fast.
1. Disinfect your sponge
Put your sponge in the microwave for 30 seconds to disinfect it.
2. Use vinegar to remove hard water spots
A 50/50 mix of vinegar and water will remove hard water spots.
3. Remove stubborn fingerprints from stainless steel
Vinegar is also good for removing finger prints. Dab a little oil afterwords and your all done.
4. Rescue a burnt pan before it ends up in the trash
You can use dishwasher detergent in your pot. Drop a tablet in the post and heat it up.
5. Clean up dust and dirt instead of moving it around
Use a damp cloth to dust with because using a dry dusting clothes just moves the dust around instead of picking the the dust up.
6. Control dust with an air purifier
Air purifiers are great at controlling the amount of dust in the air.
7. Change your bed sheets weekly
8. Dry clothes faster and prevent condensation
9. Repurpose dryer sheets
Use as a dusting cloth
Freshen up drawers
Polish stainless steel and chrome
10. Your washing machine doesn’t wash itself
11. Your dishwasher also needs washing from time to time
12. Clean your microwave with minimal effort
13. Clean your food mixer or blender the easy way
14. Use denture tablets to clean your kettle or coffee maker
15. Use lemon to deal with a smelly waste disposal unit
16. Use magic erasers everywhere
17. Prevent soap scum from building up in the shower
18. Use a sock to clean your blinds
19. Use toothpaste to restore your white trainers
20. Safely clean all the screens in your home
Please check out our partner site for more detailed information about 20 cleaning tips.